Attention Commercial Clients! Save on your electric bill by upgrading to new efficient lighting and controls!
LADWP’s Commercial Lighting Incentive Program (CLIP) provides rebates on the installation of newly purchased and installed energy-saving lighting and controls. With CLIP’s calculated savings approach, you can tailor your lighting efficiency upgrades to better meet your lighting needs, attain greater energy saving, and receive higher incentive payments!
Energy saving lighting equipment included in the program:
- LED Interior Ceiling Mounted, Downlight, and Highbay Fixtures
- Exterior LED Pole Mounted and Wallpack Fixtures
- LED Screw-In Lamps
- Occupancy Sensors and Daylight Controls
- New Induction Lamps and Fixtures
- High Performance Reduced Wattage Fluorescent Lamps and Ballasts
- And More!
Incentive levels are based on the calculated energy savings of each project, with rates ranging from $0.05 to $0.15 per kilowatt-hour (kWh) of annualized savings.
- You own a well-established Los Angeles restaurant.
- It seats 60 customers and is open from 11am until 10pm – 7 days a week.
- The electrical and lighting was installed 25 years ago.
- Your monthly electric bill is currently $7,500.00.
- You hire Alan Goldberg Electric to upgrade the restaurant’s lighting and controls.
- You save 15% off your monthly electric expenditure – a savings of $1,125.00!!