Light is one of the most important elements in your home.
Each room takes a great deal of its character from the amount and quality of light within the space.
Alan Goldberg Electric understands that you need lighting designed to support everything you do in each room. Our electricians offer lighting design expertise to help you bring out features of your home that may have been hidden or not shown to the best advantage. We can even help you change the lighting scheme throughout your home or for specific areas of your home.
When it comes to specific lighting issues, Alan Goldberg Electric can help with these too.
What if your kitchen needs more (or brighter) task-oriented lighting, but you want to avoid unnecessary glare? It’s also important not to blind people sitting in the adjacent dining area.
Our experienced technicians can devise a lighting plan for your problem areas; as licensed electricians, we can install the necessary fixtures and wiring too.
Here’s a partial list of the factors that your electrician will consider when designing your home lighting:
- Activities that occur in each room (hobby projects, laundry, homework, etc.) and/or each outdoor area.
- The atmosphere that you’d like to create in each room or area.
- Any special needs: brighter lighting for seniors or anyone with eye problems, child-safe outlets, etc.
- Focal points that you want to highlight.
- Your electrician will also factor in details like rooms with dark or light walls. You’ll need more or less lighting to compensate. You may need additional surge protection in your home.
Confused about how many watts need? Wondering which type of bulb provides flattering light and which is made for reading? What exactly is a soft white light bulb? What’s the difference between LEDs and fluorescents? What type of lighting timer works best? You don’t have time to become an expert in all these things! Just call on Alan Goldberg Electric for:
- Task Lighting
- Decorative Lighting
- Ambient Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Kitchen Counter Lighting
- Architectural Lighting
- Reading Area Lighting
- Bath and Shower Lighting
Contact us at 310-823-5058 or here for an estimate!